Make Money Here

Saturday 11 April 2015

Fashola Has Treated Everyone Fairly In Lagos – Don Jazzy

Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy, has given kudos to the Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), who he said has made the state comfortable for Igbo living in the aquatic state. The respected music producer made this comment following an alleged death threat statement attributed to the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, to Igbo living in Lagos State. On Sunday, Akiolu was reported to have threatened the Igbo with death if they failed to vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, on Saturday. While reacting to the outburst of the monarch, Don Jazzy said: “I am a Nigerian first and an Igbo man second. “Fashola has treated everyone in Lagos fairly as far as I know and I am proud to be associated with him. “As a wise/civilized/respectful Igbo man, I will not desecrate the stool of royalty, even though I totally frown at that recording. “But I will tell you for free that we all have the freedom to choose whom to vote for and no one can force you or me to vote as he/she pleases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!