Make Money Here

Sunday 5 April 2015

Hajia Bola Shagaya Denies Aishat Buhari’s Dinner Party Rumour

Obviously miffed by the report, which has gone viral on the social media, Shagaya said she had not dumped her party, the Peoples Democratic Party in spite of Buhari’s victory in the presidential election
Businesswoman, Hajia Bola Shagaya, has described as untrue the news making the rounds that she is planning to organise a dinner party in honour of Hajia Aishat Buhari, the wife of President-elect, General Muhammodu Buhari. Obviously miffed by the report, which has gone viral on the social media, Shagaya said she had not dumped her party, the Peoples Democratic Party in spite of Buhari’s victory in the presidential election. According to her: “The report is distasteful and I don’t know who could have cooked up such wicked rumour. “I remain a very loyal member of our party, PDP. “I also have deep respect for President Goodluck Jonathan. “I believe in his leadership style. “So, why would I dump my party?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!