Make Money Here

Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Re-election Is A Call To Service –Senator Ndume

Ali Ndume, the Senator representing Borno South at the National Assembly (NASS), on Tuesday, said his re-election into the Senate was a call to service.

Ndume stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Maiduguri.

He said “in 2011, my intention was to seek re-election into the House of Representatives, but my people said I should go for the Senate and that was how I became a Senator today.
“I believe that it is still the wish of my people to seek re-election and that is why I won.’’
“Going to the Senate is not just about representation but about giving quality representation to the people.’’
He thanked the electorate for voting him for the second time and promised to work toward enhancing their standard of living.
“I thank God that I have won and I thank my people for their support.’’ (NAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!