Make Money Here

Monday 22 December 2014

Cesc Fábregas: "I would love Chelsea to sign Messi"

Cesc Fábregas: I would love Chelsea to sign Messi

Radio MARCA travelled to London to interview Cesc Fàbregas and see his views on Chelsea and Barcelona.
Mourinho:"Mourinho adapts to the players he has. What makes him so great as a coach is that he adapts to any situation and his teams can play in many different ways. It's a very intelligent way of managing".
Mou at Barça?:I'd say that Barça have a style that he has already experienced and understands perfectly. We play a very similar game: we want to be the protagonists, have possession and look to score. We may have a different system, but the philosophy is similar".
And if Mourinho went out to sign Messi?:"I wish! Why not? I'd love that to happen. I'd be all for it. As a Barça man, I believe that Messi deserves to retire at Barça for all that he has given the club. He is a legend that has changed Barça history. But, as his teammate and friend, without doubt I'd love to have Leo by my side. This season Barça are Messi and ten others. Messi has saved his team on many occasions".
Real, Champions League favourites:"Real have started well, but football is all about dynamics. They started by losing the Supercopa and hemorrhaging points in the league. Everyone said that after the exits of Xabi Alonso and Di María, it'd be a tough season for them, and then look what happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!