Make Money Here

Saturday 27 December 2014

Sport: Neymar: "I don't know if I'll ever be as good as Messi or Cristiano"

Neymar: I don't know if I'll ever be as good as Messi or Cristiano

In an interview given to 'Globoesporte' at the opening of the facilities at the Instituto Neymar Jr. project, Neymar said that Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are on another level to any other player and that reaching them is no easy feat: "I don't know if I'll ever be as good as Messi or Cristiano. They're better than everybody else out there right now. It's hard to compete with them. I just hope to keep improving and bettering myself every day".
The Brazilian also spoke about his arrival at Barcelona eighteen months ago: "Things take time. I'm improving every day, every season. I think it's been a good experience. I was happy at Santos, but was looking for a change of scenery, with bigger challenges, and I hope to continue being happy".
To conclude, Neymar took stock of 2014: "It was a year of learning. I had my ups and downs. I know I have to keep improving my game and can't just rest on my laurels. I have to get better and better. That's the lesson I learnt during 2014".

Source - Marca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!