Make Money Here

Friday 19 December 2014

"I dream about Real Madrid" - Lucas Silva

I dream about Real Madrid

Lucas Silvaspoke to MARCA from Brazil where he's on holiday, waiting for news about his future and following the Club World Cup.
"I belong to Cruzeiro, whatever needs to happen will happen...", Lucas said at the start of the conversation.
League champions."This is probably the best season of my career. The team's won the league and I've grown a lot as a footballer. I think I'm more mature and now have more clout in the team".
Real Madrid."To have people say a club like Real Madrid want you is a great honour and achievement. I'm on holiday right now and I try not to think about it all too much. If something happens, then Cruzeiro and my agent would let me know".
Dream."Of course it would be a dream to play for Real Madrid, I make no secret of that. It would be an honour for me to join that team, but in order for that to happen both clubs have to come to an agreement. All I can do is wait".
Possible postponement of the transfer."If I were to go now, I'm ready for that. If I were to stay here at Cruzeiro 'till June and then go there, that would also be a good solution as I would be able to play in the Copa Libertadores with my club, which is a big challenge. I'm ready for every eventuality".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!