Make Money Here

Saturday 27 December 2014

Luis Suárez: "We'll try to win something"

Luis Suárez: We'll try to win somethingLuis Suárez has been talking about his first few months at Barcelona. He assures that it was a dream come true when he signed for Barça, even though on a personal level he was having a difficult time.

On adapting: "When you come to a new club it's always hard to adapt, but you are a professional and have to be able to adapt to any changing circumstances. Always being able to play is good for you, and of course in my particular case I was out of the game at the time".
On Luis Enrique: "Everybody knows that he is very demanding. Having a trainer who wants to get the most out of you every day is a good thing as you are not allowed to relax at any moment. I firmly believe that he was one of those who brought me here".
On the Barcelona attacking trio: "I don't know if opponents are afraid of us, but they will have to be careful. Everybody knows about the quality of Messi and Neymar. An opponent should be respected but they have to take care as these guys have the quality necessary to decide a game".
His overview of 2014: "I've come to Barcelona, one of my dreams has come true and in that sense I can say it has been an incredible year, though on a personal level I've had some hard times which I would rather forget about".
His hopes for 2015: "My top priority is my family's health, and on a personal level, a lot of successes. We are at a club where successes can be achieved. We will try to win some titles by the end of the season".
Source - Marca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!