Make Money Here

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ballon D'or 2014 - Ronaldo: "I wish we could play for the same team"

Cristiano Ronaldo told a packed press conference prior to the Ballon d'Or awards ceremony: "I wish the three of us could play for the same team".
The World Cup: "It was a good World Cup, because it was well organised and there were no serious problems. And the best team won, Germany won and Argentina, who were very strong, also made it to the final. Things weren't so positive for Portugal, but the most important thing is that the World Cup was well organised. It was similar to recent tournaments on a footballing level. The Germans were the best and they won".
Technology in football:"Everything that can reduce the number or errors in games is a positive. I think that other rules could also be applied to improve the game as a spectacle".
National side vs. clubs:"There's a big difference. With our clubs we train every day with the same teammates, but things are different with national sides, because there's less time and the players change more often. With our clubs we know our teammates much better and there's a lot of quality there, but then that's what you'd expect".
Who he would like to have played with:"I would like to have played on the same team as Neuer and Messi, that would be great. From the past, well I'm not sure: I'll pick these two because it would be fantastic to play alongside them".
2015:"I'd like a repeat of 2014: winning a lot of competitions with my club and awards as an individual, scoring a lot of goals, picking up a lot of assists and winning prizes. A new year is starting and I hope that it will be a year full of emotion. The most important thing is enjoying my football, which is something that makes me very happy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!