Make Money Here

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Sport - Ancellotti On Ballon D'or

CARLO ANCELOTTI UNDERLINES THE KEY TO HIS SUCCESS

"Ronaldo has had a fantastic year"

Carlo Ancelotti has spoken with the press about his successful year with Real Madrid.
How to build a team:"The first thing that a team needs in order to function well is the ability to work and make sure the individual talents of each player serve the purposes of the team. It's a gruelling task, and it requires patience. The players need to understand that the team and the club always come first".
What he would change in football:"Technology to decide when a goal stands seems key to me. And I would also change the last-man rule: a penalty and a red card seems excessive to me".
How he treats star players:"I've worked together with some fantastic players during my career and I find it easy to have good relationships with them. Big stars also have good relations with the rest of the players. They are normally very influential for the rest of the team. But personally, as a manager, I treat all players the same: those that stand out and those that might not be so good".
Football's future:"Football is changing a lot. I used to have a week to prepare for games, but the manager's job is now to try and prepare for a game every three days. Our job has changed a lot. There are too many games these days".
Cristiano Ronaldo:"He's had a fantastic year, and he's really helped us. In the Champions League, and just in general, he's had an incredible year".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here!